The Main Features of C Language :If You want to learn about the technology, computer science & engineering, web programming, freelancing, earning please click here :CSE SOLVE
- C is a general purpose language i.e. it can be used for any type of programming solution.
- It is a structured programming, so it provides a disciplined approach to write the program.
- It has high-level constructs, which gives users the programming efficiency
- It can handle low level language, which gives the machine efficiency.
- It has a rich set of built-in functions and operators that can be used to write any complex program.
- C compiler combines the capability of an assembly language with the features of high level language. Therefore well suited for writing both system-software and business-packages.
- Program written in C are efficient and fast due to its variety of data types and powerful operators.
- C is highly portable i.e. C program written for one computer can be run on another computer with little or no modification.
- Its modular structure makes program- debugging, testing and maintenance, easier.